Strona główna > En > Data protection
In accordance with Article 13(1) to (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "GDPR"), we inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “Polz i Polz radcowie prawni i adwokaci sp. p.” with its registered office in Warsaw, Krochmalna St. 58/71, 00-864 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw under KRS number 0000351669, NIP: 5252474881, contact details: tel. (+48) 22 622 54 70/72, e-mail address: ppolz @ polzlaw.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. (the "Administrator", the"Law firm")
2. Your personal data will be processed: pursuant to Art. 6 1(b) GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract for the provision of legal services or for legal advice; Art. 6.1.(c) GDPR, i.e. in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator to conduct financial and accounting reporting; Art. 6.1 lit.(f) GDPR, i.e. in order to implement the Administrator's legitimate interests, in particular conducting ongoing communication, ensuring information security and determining, investigating and defending claims.
3. The Law firm generally does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. The Law firm may, however, outsource specific services or IT tasks to service providers established outside the European Economic Area. In this case, the data is transferred to a third country for which an adequate level of data protection has been established on the basis of a decision by the European Commission. You can request further information and a copy of the relevant security at any time.
4. The Administrator will not process your personal data in order to make automatic decisions (including in the form of profiling) resulting in legal effects or similarly affecting you significantly
5. The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing services to the Law firm and subcontractors to the Law firm for the purpose and scope necessary to carry out the Law firm's instructions based on contracts, in particular:
- lawyers, legal advisers, notaries and other entities providing legal services and independently deciding on the purposes and methods of data processing, cooperating with the Law firm,
- buyers of the Law firm’s receivables,
- entities authorized under applicable law (in particular courts and state authorities),
- entities providing to the Law firm: services - payment, accounting, financial, auditing and control, debt collection, printing, document destruction, postal and courier, IT and new technologies.
6. The period of processing your personal data will depend on the legal basis for their processing:
1) for the purpose of performing the contract (s) - until they are terminated or expire;
2) for the purpose of determination, investigation or defense against claims - until the claims expire or an objection is lodged;
3) to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Law firm - until the obligations arising from legal provisions expire.
In the scope of processing personal data for the purpose referred to in point 1), the obligation to provide data is a statutory requirement; in the case of data processing for the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3), the obligation to provide data is a contractual requirement - providing personal data for all purposes referred to above is voluntary, however it is necessary to conclude and perform the contract with the Law firm .
7. You have the following rights: access to, rectification of, restriction of processing of your personal data, objecting to the processing of your personal data, to transfer of your personal data, withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data if the processing is carried out pursuant to art. 6 .1.(b) GDPR or art. 6.2(a) of the GDPR, lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki St. 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
Kancelarie prawnicze | Lawyers Poland | Law firms Poland | Kancelaria Prawna | Radca Prawny | Adwokat | Prawnik | Prawnik Warszawa