We are effective in obtaining compensations for our clients, including for non-performance or improper performance of contracts and tort, as well as for expropriated real estate, in particular for Warsaw properties expropriated pursuant to the Bierut Decree and for properties expropriated for use as roads.
In order to obtain appropriate compensation, we also prepare and file complaints with the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg for violations of Article 1 of Protocol No. 1 (right to respect for property) and Article 6 (right to a fair trial) of the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.
As part of the services provided by us we:
- examine the legal status resulting from the files collected in administrative proceedings;
- prepare and submit applications for the annulment of issued decisions;
- prepare and submit claims for compensation;
- represent our clients in administrative proceedings conducted as a result of submitted applications;
- prepare and submit appeals against decisions issued by an administrative authority of first instance,
- prepare and submit complaints to the Voivodship Administrative Court and cassation complaints to the Supreme Administrative Court;
- prepare and file civil lawsuits for damages and represent clients in these proceedings;
- verify valuations of real estate prepared by appraisers.