Criminal commercial law and fiscal criminal law
- we advise clients and we also represent clients with regard to all legal aspects of events that occur over the course of criminal commercial trials, including fiscal-criminal trials.
- we provide effective assistance even during preparatory proceedings conducted by the Police, the Internal Security Agency (ABW), Central Anti-Corruption Bureau (CBA), Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBŚ) and other law enforcement agencies.
- we advise on ways of mitigating the risk of white-collar crime, i.e. financial mismanagement, fiscal-criminal liability of management board members of capital companies, crimes against creditors, and managerial bribery.
- we represent aggrieved parties acting as the subsidiary prosecutor, civil plaintiff, or private plaintiff;
- we advise on corporate liability for crimes and misdemeanours.